Sunday, July 12, 2009

Birthday Wishes


Well, I'm officially exhausted. But I'm happy to report that the birthday party was a success and all of Ava's birthday wishes came true. I have to say that the most wonderful part of Ava's birthday was seeing her with her cousins and friends, all in one place. And I was so proud of Ava for handling herself so well and not becoming overwhelmed at all the attention and demands of everyone around her. She was just so happy--totally in her element.

My parents drove up from Tucson with my 92-year old Grandma.

My brother Joel and his wife, Kelly and their two boys, Braden and Logan drove down from Flagstaff.

Three of Ava's best girlfriends from school showed up.

Any many of our other close friends and neighbors were there with their little ones to help Ava celebrate her big day.

It was a great turn-out and we're so grateful for every one's generosity and friendship. Ava is one LOVED little girl.

I'm ready to go, mom!

Oh wait...first I need a little nap on the way to Chuck E. Cheese.






The cousins: (lf to rt) Braden, Ethan, Emma, Ava and Logan

All the Great Grandkids with Great Grandma
Grandpa and Grandma Guerrero (my parents) and my Grandma.

Ava's friends from school: Amber, Ava, Kennedy and Ciarra.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad she had a great birthday! Happy Birthday Ava!