I love the beginning of a new year. It feels great to know that there's a blank slate with nothing written on it yet. Sure, technically there's already expectations, obligations and trips on the calendar for work, but I get to decide how I want to react to it all. So, in 2011, I'm going to choose to be more positive, happy, and energetic. I want to have more FUN this year!
I will do more to feed my soul--like reading more, attending more concerts, or even writing more on this blog.
And, I will continue on my quest to get fit and healthy! I need to worry less about what the scale says and more about how strong and healthy I feel inside and out.
I just need to keep my eyes on the prize. And I guess the prize is feeling good about life.
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment