I'm so proud of Sarah Palin! She redeemed herself tonight and held her own with Biden. In fact, I think she charmed him. Biden did pretty well tonight as well. It was an entertaining debate to watch and I'm glad they were both respectful. At the end of the day, we all want the same basic things in life--we just have different ideas on how best to achieve it all. We shouldn't let politics divide us so much--or make such personal attacks. Biden summed it up pretty well when he stated: "I don't question people's motives... I've questioned their judgement." We all have different life experiences that drive us as individuals and that shape our thoughts and judgements. Why despise someone based on the fact that they're a Republican or a Democrat. Those titles should only mean something on election day.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
"Say it isn't so, Joe."
I'm so proud of Sarah Palin! She redeemed herself tonight and held her own with Biden. In fact, I think she charmed him. Biden did pretty well tonight as well. It was an entertaining debate to watch and I'm glad they were both respectful. At the end of the day, we all want the same basic things in life--we just have different ideas on how best to achieve it all. We shouldn't let politics divide us so much--or make such personal attacks. Biden summed it up pretty well when he stated: "I don't question people's motives... I've questioned their judgement." We all have different life experiences that drive us as individuals and that shape our thoughts and judgements. Why despise someone based on the fact that they're a Republican or a Democrat. Those titles should only mean something on election day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment