
I'm really trying to force "Autumn" into my life--by decorating with colorful leaves, scented candles and pumpkins!

I even managed to put a wreath on our front door.
And best of all--I began my home makeover by cleaning out the laundry room and kitchen pantry! Look how organized we are! I actually know where things are now and won't have to listen to Ian complain that he can never find anything. And that alone is worth all the time I spent on these projects!

And best of all--I began my home makeover by cleaning out the laundry room and kitchen pantry! Look how organized we are! I actually know where things are now and won't have to listen to Ian complain that he can never find anything. And that alone is worth all the time I spent on these projects!


I didn't even bother taking "before" pictures, because it would have been too embarrassing.
I found the canvas bins at Target and they come in a few different sizes and colors.



When Ava returned home from Preschool this afternoon and looked in the pantry, she says: "Thank-you for cleaning up the food for me. It looks so pretty, mommy."
Well, I'm officially exhausted. Two projects down, at least 10 more to go!








No comments:
Post a Comment