
At my friend's parents house in DC Ranch in North Scottsdale. Spent the day looking out onto a golf course and the McDowell Mountain range. Amazing.
Lunch- Hamburgers and hot dogs and strawberry margaritas.
Dinner- A delicious Pork Tenderloin, potatoes, vegi's, and rolls. Apple pie for dessert.

I watched Ava swim with her best friend, Aidan...all day long. No stopping these two!



We also went to the DC Ranch Country Club for a bit. More margaritas...

Apparently if you drink too much tequila while in the sun, you'll get a headache. I learned this the hard way.

Little Ava got too much sun and passed out in her car seat on the way home.
My Mother's Day was perfect.
1 comment:
Aidan passed out right away too. I don't think he even made it to the 51. I had a headache too...we didn't hydrate ourselves enough! But it was a great mother's day...relaxing and enjoying the fun the kids were having!
Post a Comment