Monday, May 4, 2009

Something to look forward to...

A weekend away with my husband at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa. Just booked it for a weekend in June to celebrate the end of the school year for Ian. We both need to get away... and who needs to fly to Las Vegas, when we have some of the most beautiful Resorts, Spas and Casinos right here in our own city. No airports, no crowded airplanes and no dirty Vegas...we need a little serenity. My sister graciously agreed to take Ava for the weekend, so Ian and I can enjoy a couple of days of sleeping in, laying out by the pool (lots of drinks with the little umbrellas will be consumed), couples massages, quiet dinners, and probably a little Black Jack.
A perfect little escape to keep us going until our big family vacation at the end of July. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE in town getaways! Have a great time! Kai is suppose to be absolutely fantastic! We've been trying to get out there for dinner! Have a great time!

Jordan said...

Thanks! I've heard great things about Kai as well--but yikes, it's VERY pricey. Maybe we'll win some money at the black jack table so we won't feel so guilty. If we do end up going to Kai, I'll be sure to let you know how it is. =)

Anonymous said...

I think it's the one of the only restaurants in the valley that has a 5 star rating...now that Mary Elaine's is gone. It supposedly has amazing service. Hope you win big!