Ava loved spending time with Aaron and Deanne's little girl, Reese. After dinner we headed over to A&D's house, where Ava took it upon herself to teach Reese all sorts of bad things, like jumping on her bed!
Saturday: Spent a lazy day at home, by the pool. No demands and lots of naps...my favorite pass time. In the evening, Ian and I shared a bottle of wine, cooked a delicious dinner and sat outside. We got restless at about 10 pm, and decided we needed to get out of the house. We took the dogs for a walk around our neighborhood and I pushed Ava in her stroller. It was a beautiful night that we definitely don't take for granted. This week the temperatures are supposed to climb to 110 degress, which means it won't get that much cooler in the evenings or at night.
Sunday: We celebrated Father's Day with another lazy day at home. Ava made her daddy a very cute handmade card at school (in the shape of a shirt/tie), which she presented to him on Friday. Sunday she gave him another cute card, a gift card to Barnes and Noble, and lots of hugs and kisses.
And lastly, I finally booked a venue to celebrate Ava's 4th B-day. She has decided to invite a couple of her friends and her cousins to Chuck E. Cheese's. Certainly not my first choice, but since it's not my 4th birthday, it's not up to me. =) It will be a Hello Kitty theme and so far Ava has informed me that she wants the following for her birthday:
1- Hula Hoop
2- Hanna Montana soccer ball and net
3- New AZ State Sun Devils Cheerleader outfit
4- Roller skates
And we already bought her really good seats to the Miley Cyrus/Hanna Montana concert which will take place in Sept. As soon as these tickets went on sale, Ian jumped on the opportunity to get tickets for us. Ava is so excited to get to see "Hanna Tanna" in concert! Ava keeps asking us: "I get to see Hanna live, in person? Can I go on stage with her and sing?" She has no idea what to expect and we're so exciting to see the look on her face when Miley Cyrus comes on stage.
As usual, life is busy and life is good!! And the weeks are flying by...I can't believe it's almost July! Ian's 35th birthday is around the corner, then Ava's, and pretty soon we'll find ourselves on the road heading north to our vacation in Wyoming. I can't wait!








No comments:
Post a Comment