Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All Dressed Up

I love buying clothes for Ava. I could spend a fortune...and sometimes I do. But when she outgrows the darling (over-priced) outfit/dress that I HAD to make sure she had only a few months after buying it, it's a little disheartening. So, I've tried to be realistic when buying clothes for her, and only splurge on a few key items, and only for certain occasions.

And the holidays are one of the occasions when I like Ava to look especially cute (even if she get stains on her clothing within minutes of putting it on). And since my wonderful mother-in-law also usually hooks Ava up with some pretty fashionable clothes, Ava makes out like a bandit!

Some pieces I currently have my eye on for Ava for this years Christmas celebration (all of which are from Gap):










And this little number is from Crewcuts:



And even though the next item is not fancy or attire for a special occasion, I'll probably get these "boyfriend jeans" for Ava anyway, because she would just look too cute in them, worn with a little cardigan and ballet flats...




1 comment:

Leslie said...

That purple jacket is to die for! Do they make a maternity version? ;)