Thursday, March 5, 2009

High Blood Pressure

Apparently I have high blood pressure...My Dr. said so a couple of weeks ago. And I responded with a "Duh, I know. I'm a high-strung individual, with little tolerance or patience and I'm stressed with work." I guess my response wasn't a good explanation b/c now I have to go back to the Dr. for more tests. This should be fun.

In honor of my high blood pressure, I'm going to share with you a list of the people and/or things that cause my blood pressure to rise even more:

1- This woman. Can't stand Mrs. Pelosi. When she kept standing up during President Obama's speech in front of Congress last week, I wanted to slap her. Do me a favor Nancy, and hit yourself on the head with that mallet and knock yourself out.
2- The Octuplet Mom. She's an idiot and horribly irresponsible and I feel sorry for the kids. No one should have to be born into the world with that much working against them. Those poor babies don't have a chance with her as their role model. And the Dr. that enabled her to get pregnant with 8 babies should be shot...okay maybe not shot, just lose his license to practice medicine.

3- The Stock Market taking it's daily dive. Bye- Bye 401(k)...


4- Sean Penn's speech at the Oscars. Just act Sean and leave the political speeches to others. I liked you so much more when you were Jeff Spicoli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.


5- Chris Brown. If Rihanna gets back together with him she deserves whatever beat downs come her way. Get a clue. And Chris, get some help.


6- Looking at the Ballard Designs Catalog. I want everything in it. And b/c I don't have the square footage in my home to accommodate any of the furniture in the catalog, it makes my blood boil. Ahhh, maybe someday...



7- Pigeons. A few of these flying rats have set-up a nice little home under our roof overhang, right outside my office window. I listen to them all day, every day, cooing and ruffling their feathers. I love all of God's creatures, but these fellas are ticking me off.

8- People who drive fast thru my neighborhood without any regard for the small kids riding their bikes nearby. I'll raise my hands at them and scream "Slow Down" every chance I get. I'm getting close to writing down license plate numbers and calling the police.

9- Waiting in any line. People need to move faster or get out of my way.

10- Adults who are Vice Presidents at work, who make A LOT of money and don't pay attention or follow my instructions. No, I'm not going to do your work for you and I will force you to be accountable. I don't care that I'm a 5 foot tall woman, with only a Director title...I won't kiss up to people that I don't respect.

See, I'm an angry little person. It's no wonder I have high blood pressure.

No comments: