This is a picture of my dear friend Amy (who I like to refer to as "A"), with her handsome husband Dave. They live a very exciting and "jet-set" life in Washington, D.C. "A" works for the DOJ (that's short for Dept. of Justice), as a tax attorney; while Dave leads a top secret life and travels to scary places like Iraq. And then "A" gets to meet up with her hubby in exotic places like Egypt. Yep, this was their Christmas card photo and that really is the actual Sphinx behind them. Aren't they just so adorable in their matching outfits? I personally like to live vicariously through them, since my life is just not that exciting. I have to blog about planting flowers and post pictures of items from J. Crew. And to make matters even more unbearable for me, "A" just informed me that the two of them are heading to Russia in May.On a separate note, Ian decided that he wants to bring Ava with him to school tomorrow so she can see his classroom. I'm not sure why he wants to do this because she's going to drive him crazy and he's not going to be able to get much accomplished, but I'm staying out of this one.
I get to spend the day trying to multi-task, (cleaning the house while facilitating conference calls for work). The in-laws arrive Saturday morning!








No comments:
Post a Comment