skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thru Jordie's Eyes
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
A Few New Family Photos
I love this one--because I love Ava's giggle.
I've also added a couple new ones to the left. And I have a few more to share.
But I'm saving my favorite family picture for my Christmas card.
I love taking family photos.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Beautiful!
September 2, 2009 at 8:18 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jordan
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
I'm a 30-something, wife, mother to a precocious and funny 6-year old little girl, animal-lover, Healthcare Compliance professional, always seeking ways to learn and better myself. I enjoy dark chocolate, coffee, red wine, and traveling.
View my complete profile
Our Little Family
My World
Ian and Ava
How Lucky Am I?
I know you want to pinch those cheeks!
Our Girls
Nee-Nee and Lola Jean, both rescued off the streets of South Phoenix
Our Home
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(17)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(99)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(9)
▼
September
(8)
Ava's First Concert
Weekend Report
I Gotta Feeling
Looking & Playing the Part
Secrets to a Happy Marriage
Good Girl
A Few New Family Photos
Four Sheep
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(52)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
Followers
On My Reading List
Clean: The Revolutionary Program ro Restore the Body's Natural Ability to Heal Itself by Alejandro Junger, M.D.
The Unhealthy Truth: How our Food is making us sick and what we can do about it. by Robyn O'Brien
Simple Prosperity: Finding Real Wealth in a Sustainable Lifestyle by David Wann
Favorite Phoenix Area Restaurants
Chelsea's Kitchen
Tommy Bahama Cafe at Kierland Commons
Arcadia Farms
T. Cook's at the Royal Palms Hotel
Lons at the Hermosa Inn
Vincents on Camelback
Postino
La Grande Orange
Oreganos
The Farm at South Mountain
1 comment:
Beautiful!
Post a Comment