Took Ava to see the movie: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. We all loved it! Especially the "Baby Bret" character! See it and you'll know why. =)
Went to my sister's house for dinner Saturday night and watched the ASU football game.
Woo-hoo the Sun Devils won!
Yesterday I went with some girlfriends to see the movie: The Time Travelers Wife. Shed a few tears of course...
I wish I looked like Rachel McAdams. She's perfection.
We had lunch at Houstons and then I went and enjoyed a much needed pedicure. I chose a deep purple for my toes. I love Fall colors.
Ian grilled steak for Sunday dinner, served with baked potatoes and steamed asparagus. After dinner, we sat out back and enjoyed a beautiful night.
I can almost sense Fall is trying to make its way into Arizona...creeping very slowly late at night and tip-toeing back out late morning when the sun rises. Stay Fall...Stay!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment