Do you see the lovely Orange Crush soda stain on the carpet?
Ava did that last year sometime...and then put a blanket on it and layed on it, in an attempt to cover it up.
The soda soaked into the (stain resistent) carpet nice and good for over 24 hours.
I never even had a chance to try to get it out...professional cleaners even tried and failed.
Wine and blood can be removed from carpet...but not orange dye in soda.
So, the orange stain remained and soon had lots of other ugly stains all around it.
It was getting worse and worse...
Until I finally had enough and called to get an estimate to replace the carpeting
with laminate wood floors to match the rest of our house.
(I would prefer to have real wood floors in my house; however, in AZ termites have been known to eat the wood flooring of an entire house). Nasty little beasts!
The estimate turned into us cutting a check to a flooring company and
us having new floors installed the very next day.
After:
Ahhhh, so much nicer to look at.








No comments:
Post a Comment