Thursday, January 21, 2010

Storm # 3 Has Arrived



I'm grateful to be cozy at home in my pajamas.
I've got a hot cup of coffee and a blanket on my lap, thick socks on my feet.


Lucky is sound asleep in bed. Her fur still lightly smells of Ian's cologne from his morning good-bye kisses.


If it keeps raining, will our pool overflow?


Our street is quiet, the mountains nearby hiding under a blanket of clouds.

The wind is shaking the windows in my office as I type.

I bet it smells amazing out there.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Love a good storm!

Anonymous said...

This rain is crazy! Our roads out here are already starting to flood. I have a hair appt. tonight - hope I can get out and get back safely!! I hear it's going to be hitting hard soon! Crazy! So glad today is my work from home! Love it!