While I've been gone, Ava's best friend, Kennedy, returned to Tutor Time. Oh, thank goodness! Ava's teacher, Crystal, told Ian yesterday that Ava lined up her entire class in a line and made everyone sing the ABC's in unison and then handpicked kids out of the line. As the class sang the song Ava would dance with them individually and twirl them around and then put them back in line. Crystal said Ava organized this whole effort by herself without any help and the teachers were just dying laughing watching her operate and direct kids where and what to do. Ian's going to reward Ava for her efforts and leadership skills tonight, by treating her to an ice cream cone.

I would have given anything to have seen her orchestrate the song and dance. Why did the other kids listen to Ava and follow her lead? Who knows...
Actually, I take that back. I know exactly why...it's because she's magical.








No comments:
Post a Comment