and I'm a Material Girl.
Even with the stock market taking a plunge and my 401(K) going bye-bye...I still want to shop. Is that wrong? I mean, I can't change my ways over night, right? I just need a little more time to accept that the fact that our country is in a financial crisis, and I alone can't keep all retail stores in business. Well, maybe just J. Crew and Nordstrom.
Maybe if I just blog about all of the clothing I would like to purchase for either myself or for Ava, I'll stop dreaming about these items...
If I still had to go into the office everyday (Gasp!), I would buy this dress from Talbots and pair it with some really high black stilettos.

Or I would buy this little outfit from Ann Taylor Loft:
But in reality, you're more likely to find me wearing this little hoodie (when it's actually cool outside), with these jeans:
Lucy "Felicity" Hoodie
David Kahn Jeans (at Nordstroms)
As for Ava, well, she prefers to wear nothing but dresses these days. So, here's what I have my eye on to buy for her in the next month or so. (Depending on whether or not the money in our checking and savings accounts are really FDIC insured). =)



Happy Shopping!








No comments:
Post a Comment