
This morning Ian, along with my brother-inlaw Bob, our nephew Ethan, and a few of our neighbors, were up early to make their way to the stadium for the Cardinals play-off game vs. the Eagles. Ian was supposed to participate in the PF Changs Rock-n-Roll 1/2 Marathon this morning, but decided that drinking beer, eating hamburgers and chips while tailgating and then attending a huge football game sounded much more fun than running 13 miles. Can't say I disagree with that decision-- but I wouldn't have signed up to voluntarily run 13 miles in the first place.
Ava was not happy when "her Ethan" showed up to our house this morning and stayed only long enough to give her a quick hug before all the guys left for the game. She cried walking back into the house and yelled "I want to be a boy! Boys get to go to games and I have to stay home!" So now I get to look forward to spending all day alone with an angry 3 year-old. Lucky me. =)
But of course I'll make sure Ava and I have some fun today as well so she'll forget all about not being able to go to the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment