I had forgotten how much I used to love to skate--the freedom, the wind in my hair, the music blasting in my ears. I was a little shaky standing up on the skates for the first time today, but after that--it all came back to me (backwards skating and all) and it was a blast. Ava on the other hand, wasn't so sure. She tried for a little while, then decided to take a break... and then a little while later, changed her mind and gave it another try. She did pretty good for her first time on skates and we'll definitely go back again soon. Ian did pretty well too and I loved holding his hand around the rink! Old time couples skate! Ahh, the memories.
I'm a 30-something, wife, mother to a precocious and funny 6-year old little girl, animal-lover, Healthcare Compliance professional, always seeking ways to learn and better myself. I enjoy dark chocolate, coffee, red wine, and traveling.
No comments:
Post a Comment