I'm gearing up for Springtime and plotting my next set of family photos. I've always wanted to have mommy/daughter pictures taken of me and Ava wearing coordinated outfits. A little cheesy, I know---but isn't this part of the fun of having a little girl? Plus, Ava would love this idea, as she loves to point out when we have similar items of clothing on or same colors of clothing. She yells, "Mommy, you have the same like me!" And I think I've found some outfits that just might work...

Above dress: Ann Taylor

Above dress: Chasing Fireflies
Above dress: Shoshanna
Above dress: Old Navy
Above dress: Shoshanna
Above dress: Gap Kids

Above Bathing-suit Cover-ups: Shoshanna
For our family photos that we had taken this past summer--we wore all white to fit in with the beach theme. So this time around--I want color. Bright, fun, wonderful color! Now, I just need to start obsessing over the location...
On a separate note, I LOVE Valentines Day! And if you haven't noticed, the stores are stocking their shelves and racks full of heart happy red and pink stuff that I won't be able to resist buying. For sure Ava's going to need a new outfit and/or new jammies to celebrate this holiday of LOVE.

Above PJ's: Chasing Fireflies
Above Shirt: Chasing Fireflies








No comments:
Post a Comment