Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No one should require a native Arizonan to travel to Minnesota in February.

And yet, that's exactly what I'm going to have to do for work in about 2 weeks. Oh, I can't even imagine what it's going to feel like when I step out of the airport to grab a cab to the hotel. My body will probably go into shock. Why on earth does United's corporate headquarters have to be located in Minnetonka, Minnesota? The 10-day forecast lists the high as 31 degrees!
I just might have to sneak away one evening and take the hotel shuttle to the Mall of America, to make this trip a little less painful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, not fun! Blake's HQ is there and he has to go there sometimes. I don't know how people live in that cold. Oh and yes, the Mall of America is worth checking out! A fabulous place! Factor A LOT of time for it! I was so excited when one of my BFF's got married there...I was in heaven in that mall!

Lisa said...

I hope you stay warm! Shopping will make it all worth it though, right? Especially if you get some great deals!!! I updated my blog just for you! Thanks for the gentle reminder to get on it!!!! Have a great day! Oh, I might be going through AZ on my way to CA next month, I'll double check and let you know!