Thursday, October 15, 2009

Daydreaming...

...about this place and this moment in my life.



I hope Ava remembers the sights, sounds and smells of The Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone. Speaking of which, I truly enjoyed watching the six-episode series on PBS called 'The National Parks: America's Best Idea' directed by Ken Burns. Did anyone else happen to catch one or more of the episodes? It was fascinating. And I know I appreciated it all the more, since I got to experience it firsthand this past summer. Such a treasure.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

We tivo-ed every episode and just LOVED it! A few of the moments almost brought me to tears. Jonathan and I have talked a lot about how we want the National Parks to be a big deal for our family and a source of many memories for our kids. That is an incredible picture of your family!