This is how I found Ava one day last week. One minute watching The Wizard of Oz, the next minute- out like a light. (Gotta love her outfit too).
Today she's going on a field-trip with her class to the World Wildlife Zoo & Aquarium.
She is so excited!
I'm excited for my field trips scheduled this weekend--double date night with our friends, Jennae and Rob on Saturday night with reservations for dinner at Flemings. It's our annual birthday celebration.
Happy Birthday Jennae!
And on Sunday, I'm going to the Arizona Wine Growers Festival at the Farm
with a few of my girlfriends from my neighborhood.
And then I have all of next week off from work! Wooo Hooo!
But I have LOTS to do, so there will be little lounging around for me.
For starters, I have to paint the french doors we had installed about a year ago, before Thanksgiving day. Yeah, I procrastinated on that project way too long. But it will get done next week!
And I have some major grocery shopping to do, gotta clean the house,
AND plant some type of flower in the empty pots in the front of my house.
I'll have 14 people at my house for Thanksgiving,
and I need every single one of them (especially my Grandma),
to think I keep a spotless, organized, pretty home.
(Everyone roll your eyes now). =)
And I have some major grocery shopping to do, gotta clean the house,
AND plant some type of flower in the empty pots in the front of my house.
I'll have 14 people at my house for Thanksgiving,
and I need every single one of them (especially my Grandma),
to think I keep a spotless, organized, pretty home.
(Everyone roll your eyes now). =)
Have a great weekend!








1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday wish! What a fun birthday weekend! Thanks for being such a big part of it. Hope you are not stressing over Thursday.
Post a Comment