Sunday, November 1, 2009

Two Zombies and a Care Bear


I wasn't planning on dressing up...I didn't even have a costume. I put make-up on Ava first and got her in her Care Bear outfit, and then helped Ian with his costume and sent them off to a neighbors house for a pre trick-or-treat parade BBQ. I then decided I should get cleaned up. And while I was in the shower, I thought- I should really try to find a costume and surprise Ava and Ian. So I did. And it was so fun to show up to the greenbelt where the parade was starting and see the look on Ian and Ava's faces. Ava was not so sure, but Ian thought it was so cool that I dressed up.






My Sweet Care Bear.


Ava had a great time trick-or-treating and got tons of candy. And after the parade through our neighborhood, our neighbors Rob and Jennae had everyone over to their house for more treats. The kids colored Halloween pictures and ran around in their costumes.
We had a wonderful, relaxing night with great friends and neighbors.

No comments: