This week we made one of those decisions regarding this next year of Ava's life. After re-evaluating the program, tuition costs, and environment at her current Pre-School-Tutor Time, we decided to enroll Ava into a different Pre-K program at a new school. As a result, Friday was her last day at Tutor Time. Ava said good-bye to her teacher and friends and walked out like it was no big deal. I only got teary-eyed when I saw Ava say good-bye and hug her best buddy at school, Kennedy. Kennedy had no idea she would no longer be seeing Ava again every day at school. It was difficult, but I knew we had made the right decision for Ava's future.
Monday is her first day at a new Private Christian school. And Ava is so excited to meet new friends and experience a new school. Today, we have to get her sized for her new school uniforms. Yep--little Ava has to wear a uniform every day. Which is definitely going to take some getting used to. However, not being able to wear her favorite outfits to school is a small sacrifice to make considering how much she'll learn at this new school. We believe the program and the Christian based curriculum at this new school will better prepare Ava for Kindergarten and all of life's challenges that may come her way.
Here she is trying on her new uniform!
This is the look of "I'm not so sure about this whole uniform thing..."








No comments:
Post a Comment