... Finally seeing the results of the professional photos taken of us last month, while visiting The Grand Teton National Park. The backdrop is so spectactular, it almost doesn't look real. Can't wait to share some of my favorite photos with all of you!
... Getting dressed for church this morning and the size 4 skirt that I love actually fitting! All the healthy eating and walking is already paying off!
... Sitting in church this morning listening to the music, holding my handsome husband's hand.
... Preparing a healthy, yummy dinner tonight and watching football.
... Knowing that this week I get to announce to my co-workers that the dreaded government audit I've been preparing the company for, over the last 8 months, has been postponed until sometime next year. Which means, I have even more time to prepare!
... Being grateful for all that I have.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment