We have one very well-adjusted, confident, independent little girl. Which means, Ian and I have done something right these first few years of Ava's life. I feel good about that.


Ava's Pre-K teacher instructing her students to line up.
Ava following directions! I am so proud. Ha! =)
Still following directions...
Ava loves her new desk with her name on it.

Her schedule for the first half of today.
Our little Ava is growing up too fast.
Parents were permitted to stick around this morning and help their little student with their first art project. Ava asked me to leave. Is she already embarrassed by me? I sure hope not. I think she just wanted to do everything herself today. And I'm okay with that--because I was the same way as a child. I didn't need any ones help.
Our little Ava is growing up too fast.








No comments:
Post a Comment