Can someone please explain to me how a mom could possibly even consider killing her own child? I don't understand. I would give my own life for Ava...and if anyone ever tried to harm Ava, I wouldn't hesitate to retaliate.This is the face of pure evil.
I want to slap her, scream at her, shake her, and ask her "Why"? If you didn't want the responsibility of raising your beautiful, innocent daughter--let your parents raise her.
Listening to the breaking news this morning that they found Caylee's body (a few blocks from her grandparent's home) made me cry. This beautiful child was murdered by her own mother. There's nothing more sickening to me.
Sweet Angel, may you rest in peace. I hope you didn't suffer and I know you're in heaven now. And I hope your mom pays for her crimes and gets the death penalty.When I hear of stories such as this one in the news, I just want to run and get Ava and hold her close to me and tell her how much I love her.








1 comment:
I agree with you 1,000%! I hope they hang her!
Post a Comment