Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Why stare at a computer screen...

when it's 70 degrees outside and my hubby's home and my two black dogs have some serious energy built up? It was time to get outside and take a nice brisk walk along the canal. Before Ava's arrival into our lives, me, Ian and Nee-Nee used to go for long walks, hikes, and even rode our bikes for miles. I love to be outside and I love to see my dogs happy, prancing with their tongues hanging out of their mouths. It's heaven on earth.

I need to get out more...I need to get out of the house and run and hike! No more excuses. I just bought some new running shoes and I need to use them. I need to make time for my health--not so much to lose weight--but to FEEL better.

I already feel better having just taken a wonderful walk. It's a start.

No comments: