Saturday, November 1, 2008

Girls Night In

It's football season, so most weekends Ian is off with his buddies at an ASU or AZ Cardinals football game or at some bar watching the games. I don't really mind because I'd rather be at home with Ava, Nee-Nee and Lola Jean. I enjoy our girls nights in. Ava plays in her playroom, while I surf the web, write on my blog, or watch TV. Sometimes we watch movies together, one of our favorites to watch together is Annie. Mostly we cuddle and giggle at each other and eat candy and popcorn. She's my buddy.
Tonight, at this moment, it's 10:26 pm and here's what Ava's doing: She has chocolate all around her mouth and probably sticky fingers.
But she sure is happy.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Just for the record...Ava took a long nap late in the afternoon on this particular Saturday, which is why I let her stay up until 10:30 at night. =)