Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Current Wish List

Since the AZ weather is finally cooling down, it's time for me to start buying some new wardrobe pieces for Fall/Winter and preparing for the holidays. Here's a couple of items I have my eye on:

Lucy Transit Dress- $98.00

This little dress would be perfect to throw on with tights or leggings to take Ava to school in the mornings. And something I would feel comfortable wearing all day while I sit in front of the computer and work.

Michael Stars Heather Stripe Hoodie Cardigan- Nordstrom $78.00
(I already have a similar one in black, and I wear it all the time)
Since here in AZ it rarely gets cold enough to require a heavy jacket, a simple cardigan is really all you need. And to be honest, sometimes I need a cardigan in the middle of summer to keep me comfortable when movie theaters and restaurants blast their air conditioning. I know, I'm a wimp. =)

Shimmy Dress- J. Crew $250.00

The above dress would be perfect for a holiday party. It has a "Chanel" feel to it. A classic addition to any wardrobe!

Merino Ruffle-Chiffon Cardigan- J. Crew $110.00

The above cardigan is another Chanel-inspired piece that I personally would pair with jeans and a chunky necklace. Perfect for a night out with the hubby! And maybe even wear this bracelet (Also from J.Crew):

And finally, just wanted to share a recent purchase from here during my trip to Memphis, TN last month:


I wore it Tuesday night to The Biltmore to watch McCain's Concession Speech. I think it looked pretty good paired with black (Spanx) tights and knee high black boots and silver jewelry. Perfect for this time of year in Arizona. And it's currently on sale for $35.20. You gotta love that price!

So, what do you have on your wish list?

No comments: