This morning it was tough getting out of bed. Ava had me up most of the night, calling out in her sleep and demanding tummy rubs. I complied of course, but only to get her to fall back asleep.
So, when our phone rang at 7:30 am, it startled me out of bed. I didn't get to the phone in time to answer it...but I knew who it was. My sweet Mom calling to wish her baby girl a Happy Birthday. And if I'm feeling old today, my mom must really be feeling old to know that her youngest child turned 34 years old today. How quickly the years have flown by.
We quickly got Ava bathed and dressed for school. I would have kept her home today; however, Wednesday's are dance class with Ms. Tracy, and Ava refuses to miss dance class.
I have the day off and Ian has the day off. And with Ava at school for a few hours, I think Ian and I are going to go see a movie together with characters that aren't animated! The new James Bond movie looks good to me.
It's going to be a perfect day.








No comments:
Post a Comment