Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where the Magic Happens

Okay, now get your mind out of the gutter...I'm referring to my home office. I spend countless hours in this space working on projects for work, sitting on conference calls, and wasting precious time on Facebook. And clearly my desk needs some help in the organization department.
I have no space for my files and I hate that my printer is over my head staring at me all day. Plus, I can't barely even reach the top to fax anything.
I think OfficeMax is calling my name whispering- "Jordan, come spend some of United's money on office supplies and equipment..."
On the upside, look who keeps me company all day while I work--
Sweet Lola Jean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you looked into Stone Creek Furniture? They make a nice desk. We had them design our television entertainment system and we love it! Also, another line of furniture to look at is Hooker Furniture. That is the maker of our office desk and it's great! Good luck and happy decorating!!